Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Scentsy Candles Make The Perfect Gift

During the holiday season, we all struggle to think of something to get our loved ones. We go out to shop and sometimes have a blank stare as we look around. What do they want or need that they don’t already have?

I was asking myself this question at Christmastime in 2007. My girlfriends seemed to have everything. How many Christmas decorations, make up kits, pajamas, and jewelry can a girl use? Then I went to a fall boutique and a friend’s house and the minute I walked in the door a wonderful scent filled the air. I was so caught up in the fun product on display, I forgot about the scent and what was making this house smell so good.

As I walked around the kitchen a cute ceramic pot caught my eye. It was lit up and looked adorable sitting on her counter. What was this? I was told it was a Scentsy Candle. They could not believe I had never seen Scentsy before! I was shown how a 25 watt light bulb melted the wax in the top dish and how you only use one or two cubes of wax at a time and the scent fills your whole house. I could not believe my eyes! A candle that has no wick, no flame, no soot and no danger! I had found the perfect gift for all my friends! Something we were all looking for. A way to scent our home that was safe around kids, pets, and everyone! This product would also eliminate all the black smoke and soot that was collecting on our walls from our flamed candles. I knew I had found something they didn’t already have and they would love!

As I looked at the Scentsy products in the catalog I realized there were so many candle warmers and scents to choose from! There are over 50 styles of warmers and 80+ scents. I decided to take the scent samples home with me and host my own book party. That way I had time to decide what to order and I could earn free and half price Scentsy as hostess rewards! What more could I ask for?

After hosting my book party I realized I would need more products in the future. Of course, I would want new scents for spring and summer. I considered selling Scentsy but talked myself out of it.

Then I ran into a friend a few weeks later who was selling Scentsy and doing very well. She was already at the top rank in Scentsy, a Superstar Director. I decided to join in January 2008 and start my own candle business for $99. Two of my friends who I bought warmers for in 2007 also joined Scentsy with me! We were on this journey together.

Now fast forward 3 years later and guess what? My friends and I still have our original Scentsy Satin Black warmers in use. They are still running strong and scenting our homes just like they did in 2007. What gift can you buy for $30 and know your loved one is going to use it every day, love it, and still have it in 3 years. I think those are unbelievable statistics and prove that Scentsy candles really are the perfect gift! I have to share that I am now also a Superstar Director with the company and have never looked back. When you have such a fabulous product, that people of all ages love, how can you go wrong?

So this holiday season, instead of scrambling to the mall and looking for hours for something you are not sure about, give the gift of Scentsy. You can shop online and have it delivered right to your loved one’s door. The minute they plug in their Scentsy warmer they will be hooked. They will be grateful every day that you gave them such a wonderful gift. Scent someone’s life today. To shop online or view our catalog please visit: www.scents2buy.com.

This article was written by Lisa Murdock Independent Scentsy Director.

No comments:

Post a Comment